Last Updated on May 19, 2020 by Janie Wilson
How to get rid of cellulite on thighs, arms, legs, and bums? These types of questions often caught my attention in the past. As I was flipping through forums and health and beauty websites that cater to women.
But I wasn’t quite perturbed. For one thing, my skin looked so perfect, glowing, healthy, and beautiful!
But, after I gave birth to my first child, I felt shuddered to see that my skin has lost quite a bit of its shine and elasticity. And the dimpled, puckered truth was almost staring me at my face!
“Oh, my God, I have cellulite on my skin and it doesn’t look all that youthful now! What has happened to my skin?” I cried in pain.
Not knowing what to do, I was perplexed. I started talking to my friends about it. Out of desperation, I started searching online for a solution that might tell me how to get rid of cellulite.
Let alone common women, even the Hollywood beauties and supermodels, fitness fiends, and expert yogis suffer from cellulite. It is a very common feminine problem. Lo and behold, I was not the only one then, I thought
There was one consolation, though. Though these lines and dimpled surfaces make you look ugly and aged, they are in no way harmful for your health. Yet, dermatologists and plastic surgeons worldwide will keep on telling you that you must get rid of cellulite from your skin as if it is no less severe than cancer!
Medical solutions are few and far between
I wasn’t prepared to accept this. I decided to make my own research on it. And the first thing that struck me was the fact that in spite of modern medical advancements, little is known about the cause of cellulite. Here are some important facts I gathered:
Cellulite is not skin-deep—there is more to it than meets the eye! It can be termed as pockets of fat that have squeezed between bands of adipose tissue, known as septae, which lies under the skin.
- Cellulite definitely discriminates between men and women. For, women of all ages and races have it, while no man does. The reason behind it is that men have tougher bands in a crisscross formation that keep the fat in place. But, women have vertical septae through which the fat can raise its ugly head.
- Size doesn’t matter, so far as cellulite is concerned. Both thin and plumpy women can have cellulite. The more body fat you will have, the more prominent the dimples will appear. But, contrary to popular belief, even skinny girls have fat between muscles and skin. This is enough for cellulite to make its presence felt!
- You can’t remove cellulite through diet. Losing weight may seem to be a smart move. But, it can make your cellulite worse! When you shed pounds, you also get rid of the extra flab, which should lessen your cellulite. Instead, your skin is likely to be saggy after you lose extra fat. And this is going to make your cellulite more prominent.
- There is also a genetic factor associated with cellulite. Your genes are going to determine how you are going to store fat and how likely that stored flab is going to push through the septae to make those ugly dimples.
- Hormones do play a crucial role here. But exactly what role, we are not sure.
I thought liposuction might come to my rescue. But after I delved deep into this, I came to know that liposuction, instead of helping out, will actually make matters worse. Getting rid of excess fat through liposuction can leave your skin loose and dimpled!
“There is a lot of fiction and marketing out there”, says Neil Sadick. He is a clinical professor of dermatology at Weill Cornell Medical College in NYC, regarded as an authority on this subject.
His colleagues and himself are of the opinion that cellulite is a structural problem in the skin layer called the dermis, which lies under the epidermis. The diminishing levels of collagen cause the subcutaneous dermal section to weaken and result in cellulite.
Quite desperate, I was rummaging through the internet to find out a solution that might help me to get rid of cellulite of my thighs, legs, and bums. I was looking at the cellulite creams or anti-cellulite ointments that might help. If you want to read more about cellulite creams, read this article.
There might be other alternatives like laser and massage therapy to get rid of cellulite for good. But to my utter dismay, I came to the bitter conclusion that cellulite is a structural problem. Hence, it is incurable. But, we can make our skin look better, brighter, and healthier.
- Exercise is crucial. No scientific research has been able to explain how workouts affect cellulite. But, it has been found that a fitness routine can tighten up the whole package. Women do need to start lifting weight twice or thrice a week. Resistance exercise will act as fillers for your skin. If your muscles are more defined, your skin will look smoother and healthier.
- Cellulite creams or other skin-tightening creams can be used that might help to build up collagen in the skin.
But, I was far from satisfied. I was totally devastated, almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Why there must be some solutions to cure my cellulite? My skin appeared so aged and has lots of dimples now! I couldn’t even wear a bikini and sunbathe on the beach, lest people should laugh at me. It was a horrifying feeling!
At this point, one of my closest friends told me about the Truth About Cellulite style=”font-weight: 400;”> Program. And what is more, she benefited a lot from this program. I became curious. Is this the solution I was looking for?
I started reading the reviews I found about this program and I liked what I read. Let me now tell you what I discovered.
What exactly is Truth about Cellulite?
The truth about Cellulite, also known as the Symulast Method, is a full-proof cellulite removal system for women. It is a targeted exercise program that enables you to burn excess flab and strengthen weak legs, arms, butt, and abdomen muscles.
What impressed me most were the excellent credentials of Joey Atlas, the author of the Program. He has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology and also has vast experience as a fitness trainer.
This program is comprehensive and based on the laws of human physiology. This fitness guru has explained all exercises in a step-by-step manner. This makes the whole Program very easy to follow. They released through a digital book and video representations.
After buying it, you will get full access to the Truth About Cellulite Program. Apart from the instructional materials, you will also get a private training schedule. An anti-cellulite Cardio Guide as well as cellulite prevention and maintenance guide that will help you to stay away from cellulite for the rest of your life.
Will this work for me? Yes, definitely. The Truth About Cellulite system is to suit the needs of every woman affected by cellulite. You will not need to buy any extra fitness equipment to carry on with your anti-cellulite mission.
You can enjoy doing the exercises with your family members, your friends, and associates. And don’t forget the 60-Day Money back guarantee it offers!
I know you are now dying to know whether I bought the Truth About Cellulite myself. And whether it has benefited me as well. The answer is an emphatic YES. Otherwise, I would not have recommended it!
Although I had a lot of initial doubts about this system, they vanished after I went through the videos and exercise schedule.
I couldn’t believe my eyes! After a couple of months, I discovered that my legs no longer looked lumpy. I suffered a lot about my dimples on the hips, thighs, and butt for a long time. So much so that wearing a swimsuit was a real challenge for me!
It was embarrassing when people made fun of my “orange peel skin”.
As I said, I was skeptical about buying this System. But, when I continued with this Cellulite System, I was becoming free from this ugly, dimpled, cottage cheese skin that made me feel aged and unhappy.
This man, Joey Atlas, is a man on a mission. He helped thousands of unhappy and women to get rid of the cellulite on thighs, legs, and bums.
So, don’t feel embarrassed by the orange peel skin. There is help at hand. Read this detailed Truth About Cellulite Review for more information on this anti-cellulite System.
Hurry up! There is a huge discount going on right now and this might end any day.